Counselling is a process of talking in confidence to a trained professional who will really listen and help you understand your situation better. It is not advice giving and is not the same as talking to a friend or a family member. It is a unique opportunity to explore what is going on with someone who is impartial, non-judgemental, empathic and interested in you. We start with a one hour assessment and following sessions are 50 minutes (£45). We work short (4-6 weeks) and long term according to your needs.
- A choice of qualified and experienced counsellors.
- A comfortable, accessible room with free parking.
- 30 minute free non therapeutic telephone consultation.
- Prompt assessment & start of counselling.
- 50 minute sessions available Monday-Friday 8am-8pm.
- Lift access for those with limited mobility.
- Gain a new understanding of yourself and your relationships.
- Feel less anxious.
- Improved mood.
- Learn better ways of coping and overcoming difficulties.
- Look to the future with more hope and increased resilience.
We are all registered members of the British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP) and hold comprehensive professional insurance.
Jo Fernandez, MBACP, RGN(RTD)
Sally Amos, BSc (Hons) MBACP, RGN(RTD)
Helen Arthy, MBACP, MPhil
Connect with Dorset Counselling Partnership
If you would like to know more about us please contact us via the contact form below: